2022 Demarini ZOA -8 USSSA Big Barrel Senior League Bat - WTDXZ8Z-22
- -8 Length to Weight Ratio
- 2 3/4" Barrel Diameter
- 1.15 USSSA Stamp Certified
- Anomaly ConnectionPairs the barrel with a stiffer handle that offers positive feedback on contact and a seamless energy transfer.
- Anomaly End CapA blend of durable and lightweight materials maintains barrel integrity and optimizes performance.
- Two-Piece Composite ConstructionDesigned for improved weight distribution that allows for great balance, bat speed and barrel control
- Continuous Fiber Barrel Wall ConstructionLong, unbroken lengths of fiber provide a barrel with superior strength, stiffness, and consistency across a larger optimized hitting area.
- One Year Manufacturer's Warranty
System override. Introducing the 2022 DeMarini Zoa (-8) USSSA Baseball Bat, a bold addition to the composite USSSA lineup. Zoa (-8), the bat designed for advanced travel ball players on the cusp of transitioning to BBCOR, brings DeMarini’s Continuous Fiber Composite Barrel technology to the USSSA game. Through its technologically advanced construction process, Continuous Fiber Composite offers an elongated barrel profile and larger optimized hitting area. The stiff composite material maximizes energy transfer on contact, allowing the 2022 Zoa to deliver extreme consistency and performance.