AXE Bat Speed Trainers -3 BBCOR - 3pk Training System
Axe Bat Speed Trainers Hitting System (High School/College/BBCOR)
Unlock next-level bat speed, exit velocity, and an optimal swing plane with three Axe Bat Speed Trainers and four unique 12-week training modules designed for both in-season and out-of-season work. Engineered by the hitting coaches and data analysts at Driveline Baseball, this system utilizes over-loaded and under-loaded Axe bats to holistically enhance your swing for increased power and launch angle.
“I strongly encourage any hitter who has a desire to get better to utilize these bats along with the daily routines that go with the system.”– Pat Bailey, Hitting Coach, Oregon State
“The Axe Bat Speed Trainers are a great training tool to help players create bat speed but also gain a greater understanding of grip identity in order to manipulate the barrel. These bats not only help train the body to move at a faster rate by improving functional strength, but also improve barrel awareness.”– Tim Corbin, Head Coach, Vanderbilt
WHAT IT DOES:
The baseball swing is a unique movement that demands unique training – unlike traditional strength training, our overload/underload system works the entire sequence of muscles involved in a swing. Driveline’s training program is fine-tuned to affect every stage of movement, delivering a better swing from start to finish.
RECOMMENDED FOR: -3 BBCOR hitters. Which means all high school and college hitters. This system will also be for 7th and 8th graders who are already swinging -3 BBCOR, or getting ready to go into high school.
- 1 overload, handleload Axe Bat Speed Trainer, 2-5/8” barrel, with red tip (+20% overload/33”/36 oz.)
- 1 overload, endload Axe Bat Speed Trainer, 2-5/8” barrel, with green tip (+20% overload/33”/36 oz.)
- 1 underload Axe Bat Speed Trainer, 2-5/8” barrel, with blue tip (-20% underload/33”/24 oz.)
TRAINING PROGRAM INCLUDED:
- 4 Driveline training programs: In-season (12 weeks), Out-of-season (12 weeks), In-season Advanced (12 weeks), Out-of-season Advanced (12 weeks)
- Patented Axe Handle
- Engineered Hitting Zone Barrel
- HyperWhip End Cap
- Overload: One Piece Alloy
- Underload: Two Piece Composite