Hack Attack Baseball Pitching Machine
Unique Baseball Machine Features
The Hack Attack has a unique three-wheel design that allows you to see the ball clearly and fully all the way through the feeding motion, acceleration and release, just like a live pitcher.
With this design, the hitter sees when to stride and the angle of release, giving him an actual live-arm sense of timing and location. With a quick turn of the Hack Attack dials you can effortlessly throw major league fastballs, and right and left handed breaking pitches including curveballs, sliders and split fingers.
This exclusive three-wheel design changes the breaking pitch plane by simply adjusting wheel speed dials. (All two-wheel units require time consuming awkward throwing head adjustments to change from fastballs to curveballs or right to left handed breaking pitches.)
The Hack Attack’s elevation adjustment handle will raise or lower the pitch. With a simple turn, you can even move the pitch up or down within the strike zone between pitches. (On two-wheel pitching machines it may be necessary to release a locking mechanism, reposition the entire throwing head by tilting it manually and then re-locking the locking mechanism. These are awkward time-consuming adjustments.)
The Throwing head of the Hack Attack pivots instantly in any direction for all fungo work including deep fly balls that can drive fielders to the fence, slicing line drives, catcher’s pop-ups with reverse spin, towering infield pop-ups, and grounders.
The Hack Attack pitching machine quickly moves on and off the field by just tilting it, un-socketing the legs and easily rolling it on two heavy-duty transporting wheels (not the throwing wheels).
The Hack Attack pitching machine is designed for use with regulation leather baseballs, dimpled practice balls, Wiffle® balls and all softer practice balls. (Not synthetic leather balls as they wear quickly and will leave a residue on the wheel.)
No assembly is required; the Hack Attack arrives fully assembled and ready for your immediate use.
Hack Attack Specifications
- Throws up to 100 MPH
- Throws fastballs, right and left handed curveballs, sliders, and split fingers
- 3 independently spinning wheels
- 3 throwing wheel dials for maximum control over every pitch
- Pitching wheels are 14" in diameter for maximum power and control
- Great accuracy and control with every pitch
- Comes with pitch elevation control crank. Move the ball up or down the strike zone with one turn of the crank!
- Can throw regulation leather balls, dimpled practice balls, wiffle balls, and other soft practice pitching machine balls.
- Pivot head design: Move the pitching machine head up or down for infield and outfield drills!
- Practice all kinds of fielding drills; Deep fly balls that can drive fielders to the fence, slicing line drives, catcher’s pop-ups with reverse spin, towering infield pop-ups, and grounders.
- Can throw fly balls 380 ft. (imitates balls hit to the warning track)